FLS is a successful environmental management and consulting firm with over 100 years of combined experience working on environmental projects in the New York City metropolitan area. FLS understands the market, real estate, and legal forces that drive development and is able to reconcile these with often conflicting state and city regulatory requirements.
FLS provides environmental management and consulting services to the private and public sectors. Our team assists developers, development agencies, industrial companies, and property owners where environmental issues adversely affect land use. We develop successful strategies based on fully understanding our client’s project goals. FLS manages the dynamic interplay between technical, market, regulatory, financial, and legal issues while capitalizing on unforeseen opportunities for an optimal result.
Please click on the links to learn more about our projects.
- Former Manufacturing Facility, Long Island City, NY
- Former Chemical Manufacturing Site, Long Island City, NY – NYS Brownfield Cleanup Project Sites
- Former Manufacturing Facility and Commercial Service Station, Manhattan, NY – NYS Brownfield Cleanup Project Site
- Seaside Park, Brooklyn, NY – NYC Office of Environmental Remediation “e” Designation
- Chelsea Redevelopment Site, Manhattan, NY – NYC Voluntary Cleanup Program
- Harlem Park, Manhattan, NY – NYS Brownfield Cleanup Project
- Queens West, Long Island City, NY – NYS Brownfield Cleanup Program
- Parcel 8 Hunter’s Point, Long Island City, NY – NYS Brownfield Cleanup Program