FLS is a successful environmental management and consulting firm with over 100 years of combined experience working on environmental projects in the New York City metropolitan area. FLS understands the market, real estate, and legal forces that drive development and is able to reconcile these with often conflicting state and city regulatory requirements.
The FLS team has provided environmental management and consulting services to a wide array of clients and projects throughout the New York City metropolitan area. In 2016, FLS helped its clients obtain Certificates of Completion on five separate New York State Brownfield Cleanup Program (BCP) sites including one of the largest and most complex Brownfield sites in New York State. As a result, the site owners qualified for New York State Brownfield tax credits in excess of $130 million.
Our Clients Include
FLS provides environmental management and consulting services to the private and public sectors. Our team assists developers, development agencies, industrial companies, and property owners where environmental issues adversely affect land use. We develop successful strategies based on fully understanding our client's project goals. FLS manages the dynamic interplay between technical, market, regulatory, financial, and legal issues while capitalizing on unforeseen opportunities for an optimal result.
Please click on the links to learn more about our projects.
- Former Manufacturing Facility, Long Island City, NY
- Former Chemical Manufacturing Site, Long Island City, NY - NYS Brownfield Cleanup Project Sites
- Former Manufacturing Facility and Commercial Service Station, Manhattan, NY - NYS Brownfield Cleanup Project Site
- Seaside Park, Brooklyn, NY - NYC Office of Environmental Remediation "e" Designation
- Chelsea Redevelopment Site, Manhattan, NY - NYC Voluntary Cleanup Program
- Harlem Park, Manhattan, NY - NYS Brownfield Cleanup Project
- Queens West, Long Island City, NY - NYS Brownfield Cleanup Program
- Parcel 8 Hunter's Point, Long Island City, NY - NYS Brownfield Cleanup Program