We excel at providing due diligence related services such as Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessments as well as customized environmental support for real estate transactions based on specific client objectives. FLS also prepares environmental assessments in accordance with State and City Environmental Quality Review guidance for various land-use and zoning actions ranging from private developments to area-wide City rezoning projects.
FLS guides clients through all the regulatory and technical steps, from site investigation to remedial design and site closure, of various City and State programs including those listed below. We specialize in comprehensive site investigation, innovative remedial design, qualified remedial oversight/monitoring and contractor management.
- NYS DEC Brownfield Cleanup Program
- NYS DEC Spills Program
- NYS DEC Voluntary Cleanup Program
- NYC OER “e” Designation/Restrictive Declaration (hazmat, air & noise)
- NYC OER Voluntary Cleanup Program
- NYS DEC Inactive Hazardous Waste Sites (State superfund)
- Waste characterization for excavation disposal pre-approval.
- Waste characterization of hazardous waste
- Disposal coordination.
At FLS we understand that time is money. That’s why we offer comprehensive waste characterization sampling services to expedite waste disposal approval and move your project forward. Our team of experts and Certified Hazardous Materials Managers (CHMM) are available to assist clients to ensure proper disposal of whatever material is present on Site from cradle to grave.